ugh
I don't like Tuesdays.
-.-"
they're like... unluckydays
OH WOW.
this little thing that cost me and school at least THOUSAND dollars
it's now not working >=[
sooooo we have to replace it.
and today I was depressed all throughout the first four periods.
* practice my music. I'm playiing where the clarinets are playing AND THAT IS BAD, I HAVE LOST RESPECT FOR THE NUTCRACKER. This song is sooo complicated ><>
* practice this scenario for drama. I have no idea what to act out for drama class =( I could do the "me washes a dog, dog runs away, i hose him down" ooooorrrrr "me washes dishes, a dog walks by, i swat a spatula at him" Lol i could do the second one but someone in class already did it today [kinda, just that he's cooking, a monkey walks by, he puts the monkey in soup] so I'M DOOOOMED. >=[ I dun like drama.
*
* STUDY FOR TEH TEST. Obviously SS test... but i think I'll not study (or study minimumish =/ because its MULTIPLE CHOICE. Still, I'll study it during lunch (I dont like bringing my txtbk everywhere I go ><) I should be filling out ID cards today =)
*
I'll just list in order of priority:
Practice mewsic. (I MUST MASTER.
Drama stuff. xP
*works on EA 5 because I am such a procrastinator 0:]
Oh! GJRAPOP;JG.K.
I also need to finish my dA piece of Bella or Fence-chan will personally hunt me down. Also need to come over to her house just so she can have her Photoshop (I have Photoshop in my memory stick xD)
Ta-ta-fuh-nawh.
~Jay
p.s. another way of saying "lmao" is "laugh more at oranges" =o

2 comments:
What instrument do you play? Me playz piano. XD
OMGGGGG YOU HAVE A DA ACCOUNT????!!! HOW DO WE HAVE SO MANY ACCOUNTS ON THE SAME SITES??!?!?! OMG!!!! I bets your really good, I saw one of your doodles upside down that you were doing on ur paper, and it was upside down, and it still looked good! xD I'm awful so I use other sites to make stuff for me. What's your username?
Flute =p
I have no tone or whatever it was... x(
xD. I know! You're sneaky *hides doodles* It's the same as my MSN email =) without the @hotmail.com =D
Post a Comment