101 =] math rant.
blergh
last night i started my math hw at 9:30pm.
thinking that it'll be easy and be over at 10 or 10:30.
how very wrong i am
>_>
i don't know how to multiply 3x3 matrices
so mom came upon me to check on my hw
mom: did you finish your hw?
me: no...
mom: what do you have left?
me: math...
mom: WORK D<
me: ._.
later at aroudn 12...
mom: how much do you have left?
me: 1 page... T___T
mom: *lectures*
ITS YOUR FAULT
YOU ARE A BAD GIRL
YOU ARE BAD! YOU ARE BAD! YOU ARE BAD.
me: I am bad. I am bad. I am bad.
Yay mom for being a HUGE hypocrite :<
(she wants me to go to bed EARLY yet she's forcing me to do math hw THIS late)
(this is just like in third grade when i did the first hour of school staying at home to do MATH HW.)
then again its prolly my fault for playing games
mom: you're addicted >=[ you can't stop playing
ohyes and i went to sleep at
1:30am.
=[[[
so thats why i have such eyebags
and dry skin
and sleepiness
and i did baaad on tennis skill test
TT^TT
and i dont like the math teacher
becauseeeeeee
>_>
she didnt EVEN LOOK AT HW
mom wasted her time forcing me to do math hw
WHEN THE TEACHER DOESNT EVEN CARE A/B HW D8
aaaaaaand
when i asked her for help on 3x3 matrices
she kept on directing me to homework FOR TODAY
NONONONO.
I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO SOLVE P.11 ON MATRICES BECAUSE I SURE DONT KNOW HOW TO. ;O;
buuut... -.- *does today's hw*
i mean... i wasted 3-4 hours ON THIS STINKIN' MATH HW
(also forced by my dear mommy)
how productive am i?
none.
yesyesyes NONE.
this makes me very sad.
and mom's not helping me with self-esteem.
. . .
._.
i need to figure out how to solve 3x3 matrices
*turns into a huge obsessive person*YESYESYES BOWDOWNAND TELLME HOWTO SOLVE B4 I MAKE YOU >=[

9 comments:
Hm.
I like rants :D They're amusing to read.
And I don't know what a matrice is, or how to multiply matrices, so don't ask me.
blehhh.
same thing as solving 2x2 matrices, just multiply an extra number.
they'll come back to haunt youuu.
~~
XDDD
okay.
waitt.
i thought you were a sevvie O___o
okay.
i must know who you are!
who knows?
math hw:
-enter random numbers here-
heheheeeeheee.
-writes words and qusetions-
-does absolutely nothing-
:D
ahhhhhhhh
-gets head chopped off-
need to go.
:D
Matrices are very
UGLYYYY AND FATTT AND *KILLS*
=D
*innocent*
same thing as solving 2x2 matrices, just multiply an extra number.
Yeah I know buuuut I have to solve three equations AT ONCE ;__;
Je ne comprends pas math. -.-
Naw, I'm not a sevvie xD.
Penguin-- if only you could make Ms. K give out less or no hw. =(
It's called using a calculator.
^_^
*twitch*
Did you delete my comment?
Nonono xD
I just haven't modified your comments YET.
I take some time to go on Blogger. =\
MODIFIED?
I don't think anyone would want their comments to be modified lah.
O_O
*headdesk*
I meant MODERATE.
I'm so stuuuuupid.
-.-;
Post a Comment