Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bio

is fun! :] *bounces* Nwah, I don't bounce in RL -_-
Bunnies dominated Biology today =o!
Buuut yesterday after school, I thought of something interesting:

k so I'm applying some bio concepts to the school
the population of the school per grade is constant- as in equilibrium
[if you don't know that, well obviosuly I looked in other parts of the book]
and in this bio book, the two ppls were researchign
there are birds in an island right?
so when two bird species die...
...then two new bird species move into the island
So this way, everything is constant.
[at least, the number of bird species]

Would the same thing happen at school? no telling for the 6ies since there's like 1934 6ies x[
so i'm applying this to different grades.
I.e., 8th grade.
sooooo there are some new ppls =]
and some moved away xp or transferred to a different school
or died.

...
well i thought that Omar (a classmate in elementary school) died because I didn't see him after a month or a year.
meaning that i'm insane.

Oooooooooh! I had a dream last night.
I was falling through the floor
and then i landed on the second floor below
picked up the architects (or w/e it was x.x)
then Kathleen met me--

K: We're having a test [this? next? i thought it was "next" at first] Thursday

And today I went to I's blog and she said that there was a test next /wed/.
wow. de ja vu.
o.o

No comments: