Grades... again.
Wow.
Well there are some reasons for staying up late and typing this up and posting this.
1) Because you're procrastinating =)
2) Because you're just here... just for fun =D
3) Because it's late and you're a night owl by nature.
There might be several more options, but I'm with option 2. Because I didn't really procrastinate *gasp* but i spent the last hour practicing my mewsic. ONE HOUR ON MEWSIC. Aaaaaaand I wasn't forced by my 'rent to do this haha xD Mostly because I think I'm FAILING BAND. I suck at playing in class so therefore I. must. practice!.
Practise is thy key to thy success. *nodnod*
I can't read scores very well so I pretty much mark off the notes above high C and below low A. I can't read anything above/lower than that so if I mark whatever notes there are, it just helps me remember/play along. I've been doing this for three years =\
I almost forgot the purpose of this post but I found it again! =D
[wow, i'm becoming addiced to anything with "=" in it]
The purpose of the post is to... COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW LIFE IS SCREWY [TO OTHERS] AND TO BRAG OF HOW WONDERFUL MY LIFE ISSSSS.
I'm superficial. Oh wait, not really -_-
I MEAN, IT'S ONLY THE FIRST MONTH OF SCHOOL AND YOU GUYS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW SCREWY YOUR LIFE IS????
It's just middle school. It's just FIRST QUARTER. It's not like your grades will come in your permanent record >.<> Just in high school. WE'RE JUST WARMING UP D8 aaand. GRADES CHANGE. it's not like one B can kill your perfect A record. Sheesh. Why is everyone so... OMFGIMMAGONNADIEBCOFGRADES just like that? -.-
If your parents are like "YOU MUST GET ALL A+'S OR ELSE>=[" then you have the right to complain. If your parents are like "You must get all A's, oh and some B's are okay but any more [less?] than a couple B's is FAILFAILFAIL", then WORK HARD ON THE B'S =\ but you still have the right to complain. If your parents are like "Anything's fine AS LONG AS IT'S ABOVE C" then don't complain.
...who am I to say for others? I'm just a little girl who doesn't have any clue of the outside world : Therefore, I shouldn't be saying all of this stuff.
Oh well. I just wanted to complain about people complaining. I can't say that you can't be a bit biased based on this post BUT WHATEVA =O
I was the girl Mr. Duke was talking about- "last year a student got different grades from B to D and A to C"- So yeah xD. see how my grade improved. *pokepoke >=[*
But! The grades as shown in the next post are still the same 8D Yayyy. I got a B on the Chapter 3 test which is, imo, YAYNESS. xD I get happi over B's and A's... as long as it's not D's. Therefore, I got A's in MATH OMG and LA YES and B in SS, not surprisingly =] SS's been my weakest subject.
omg i must preparrrre for the math test or else i will get a B for my math grade. =( I just wanted an A grade FOR ONCE XDD
Btw, I know there are a couple of contradictions in my post O.o

2 comments:
More rants.
You've gotta stop jazz XD
Icon test post, take numbuh two. :)
Post a Comment