today
lol i am procrastinating on hw
i'm done with EA... 80%... and only one CD for the first question.
>_>;
yeah. *ignores*
aaaaactually... *scritchscratch* 90% done =D
dangit now I need to do my math hw
we're going to the lib tmr! andchurch._.idunlikechurch
so it's mucho important that i finish my hw
lololol the whole class is gonnadepend on larry =D
if he screws up, the whole class fails.
According to Ani. *nodnod*
*puts pressure on Larry*
oooh shooot i should prolly give him our family email
cuz... bleargh x[
I gave him my msn email ><
today was so.much.fun. =D
chatted with fellow WAMers about what offers should i accept
lololol i'm picky like that... they called me greedygreedy xDD
so i finally exchanged my Yooyu Celebration Stamp for a scorchstone, an ixi morph potion, and 800k NP.
WOOT. (Go me)
then I talked about subeta on neopets and didnt get frozen for it =DD
YAY ME.
so basically i have to help a couple of n00bz with subeta haha <_<'
today was subeta's 3rd year anni! x33
-grabs all goody bags- MWAHAHAHA
dangit the ann. stuff are INFLATING D8
-bought one balloon from sti-
yay ;D
-goes crazy-
my sister and I went out to play tennis and she taught me how to play it properly
so at school i shall demonstrate my improvement in the art of TENNIS.
ohyes.
and we also played in te playground for 6-11 years old.
a middle schooler and a high schooler playing? LOL.
I hung upside down on the pole ;D
sister is such a sloth >__>

2 comments:
JAY! RAWR I COULDN'T FIND YOUR BLOG FOR AGES!!! :D I'm happy I did tho. Rawr GIMME YOUR NEO NAME!!! At least mail me at mine, kk? saman386. And gimme your email. *nods* :D
Yes, we are all couting on Larry. As Mr. Black said, if he fails us, "We'll all thrash him." xD Rofl.
Ooops sowwah xD
What's your Neo username?
*forgot*
Or is it saman386?
=o
Post a Comment