Grades =o
I'm Happy because I checked my grades and they're good :D
4 A's
1 A+'s (in drama ._.)
1 B's (SS. Figures.)
and undetermined [?] for Biology.
Woooooooot I got an A in Math. FINALLY! I got only 3 points off each quiz xP
Yay. But I'm also sad.
BECAUSE. I. HAVE. TOO. MUCH. HW. OH. GAWSH. X_____X.
I guess I will not know how to multiply 3x3 matrices. -_-
To-do List:
Homework:
Drama: Practice scenario. [0% DONE]
Band: Practice =/ [0% DONE]
Bio: PB&J Procedure [0% DONE]
Math: p.66 M1, M3, M5, o3, o4, E2, E3, E4 [unit test on friday] [90% DONE]
LA: Earth Abides Ch. 5-6 + questions [80% DONE]
See how desperate am I? x(

2 comments:
lol.
dun feel bad.
james and i both havnt started on our mesopotamia outlines.
>.>
due tmr!
AHHHHHHHHH
-runs around in little cirlces-
-procrastinates some more-
o_o
I HAVE BAD GRADES *freaks*
Post a Comment