Sunday, September 9, 2007

Today...

...was okay xD;

My family and I went to a friend's house, whom I shall call "J". I met with Fence and J in the basement and they were playing Wii Tennis. WITH REAL WII. :o Some other boy was also playing a Nintendo DS.

Then my sister and J played Tennis on Wii and they were pretty close. But thats because my sister's excellent at Tennis (compared to me... T_T) and then J and Fence went to baseball and it was nice. The sound of hitting a ball was very... realistic and ya know, like the ball's been hit. Good synchronization.

After we were done with the Wii Sports, we got a VCD (I think that's how you spell it) of a video game. It's called:

METROID
Prime 3
CORRUPTION


Yeah it was weird. In the beginning, it was plain boring. Fence-chan played the game all the way through and about some time later, I sat on the couch and SLEPT. For one hour.

Me: How long did I sleep?
Fence: Uhm... One hour.
Me: You were playing video games. T__T
Fence: Yea XD


We got into the backyard and met the doggy. n_n J is stronger than "Elle" because he got Elle entirely out of the ground with the plaything. We went over the fence (Lol, Fence-chan -.-) and played a lousy game of tag. I forgot how to play tag. XD;; Because I didn't know if I was supposed to tag ALL of them orrrrr... I forgot something else. There were four of us, five if you count little Glor.

J went first and tagged me and I freaked out and counted to 10 and then tried desperately to tag any of other three because I suck at tag and I can't run really fast- we ran over the neighborhood and J is fast on the brick wall thing and then finally I tagged Fence because she was lying on the grass besides the biiiiig hedge/trees and I saw her as I walked over and yeah. She started coughing and so we went home and J was talking about going to the elem school to play and Fence and I were heading for home because Glor needed help to go back up the house and then...

I lost track XD

Mom randomly told Fence and me that it was time for my cake. So we shouted to J and the other boy TO COME HOME FOR CAKKKKKKKKKKE :3

J and other boy and Fence and I went to the backyard and Elle barfed into the hole on the plank thing and it went dowwwn to the ground below so it was ew. Dx

Mom was WEIRD when it came to helping me with the cake. First, I took pictures of my cake and then Mom took a piccy of me and cake. J and Fence were watching TV behind me and they were sorta distracted when the adults sang happy bday.

IT WAS EARLY, I TELL YOU T__T

J and Fence counted ppl and I got to cut the cake- I'd cut one half of the cake and stopped when...

Mom: Go cut! We're waiting for you.
Me: Okay. *goes to cut*
Fence: Don't- take a small bite of the cake ^_^
Me: Okay. *puts fork in and eats a half inch of cake*

Or something like that. We had Mocha Cake. :3

Then we went to schoooooool and J bought a golf club and I bought a paddle. FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER, I DONT KNOW -_-; We went through the shortcut and walked and went to the elem school and springed on the springs and rolled on the yellow go-around-the-something and I got dizzy. Once, I went on that yellow object and went around and around (I'm still feeling a bit of dizziness as I am typing this o.o;) and J pushed me and I fell into the ground. x_X My leg hurt for a bit but at least, NO BLOOD :)

We went through the woods to do something and J wanted to play TAG but we weren't in mood for that. Fence coughed as she (and I) was counting to 10, or 30 so I offered her a cough drop.

Fence: *coughcough* DX
Me: *produces a cough drop out of the pocket* Want a cough drop...? (i didn't finish the sentence anyway xP)
Fence: ^o^


Back to the playground, we were talking about HSM2.

Fence: Have you watched High School Musical Two?
J: ajo;sdgja;lgjf;hk jhq;jggb;jnmqkgpq [JK. D<>

I was gonna sing the fabulous song by Ashley Tisdale but I forgot a lot of lyrics. ><
I need, I need, I need, I need ♥FABULOUS♥
That's such a bore, that's an insult...
Yup. I am forgetful. n__n

Me: Hey, can I be a fangirl?
Fence: Ya
Me: OMGZ!!111HANNAHMONTANA IS SOOOOOO GUU- *fangirl squeal*
Lol. I cannot pull off the fangirl squeal. ; ^ ;
Got to J's house and dinner and I got some watermelon. Whoever chopped up watermelon... WAS DOING A BAAAAAD JOB OF IT D<
Fence played Metroid again. J is a veryyyyyyyy BOSSY guy. ToT *remembers the time he bossed K+J*

J: No no no! >O
J: *facepalm* How could you be so stupid, [Fence]?
J: Go there! GO THERE THERE THERE.

Yup.

Anddddddddd. That's all. Oh ya, my sister bought me a bday present (nvm that its early) and i got... THREE VOLUMES OF MAGIC KNIGHT: RAYEARTH!

It wasn't exactly what i was looking for. T___T I NEED GOOOD MANGAS I AM IN NEED OF THEM D8

No comments: