Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hiccup.

PE = torture /faint

Accomplishments:

  • 50 situps in 2 minutes. Must do 55 situps next time. Poor back.
  • 12 pushups. Must do 15 pushups. I could've done better today...
  • 43cm in sit reach! Yay. Will go for 45cm. Random note: My sister's friend went off scale in sitreach last year.
  • 1 lap = 1 mile? Maybe I'm terribly misinformed...
  • Got a minor cut. Whoops.
@_@

I took a two-hours-and-a-half nap today. Yay for Wednesdays.

I'm going to fail History. Because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. /flail

Tomorrow, odd periods. Meaning, THREE core classes for me. /die

Another random note: The PE teacher overuses the word "Perfect." Maybe it's her catchphrase?

-hiccup-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehh.
i dun like presidential fitness testing either >__>

*gives you a glass of water to cure ur hiccups*

A Friend of Jimmy's said...

you'll be fine! she's got a website to help, and she's cool (for an SS teacher). Strange... she has the Benzyish aura surrounding her. *twitch*

jazz~ said...

Rofl. I can imagine.
Except, I haven't met her yet.
She was absent the last couple days T.T

Water cures hiccups? Thanks x3

Da Penguin said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
*hops up and down*

FORTY THREE
IS PRO, MUCHLY
*STAREEEE*
TEACH ME T.T
I CAN ONLY GET 40.

jazz~ said...

Stretch your aaarrms and baaack tooooooo~

Silver Cat said...

JAZZ IS BUFF :D

jazz~ said...

NO I AM NOT D:
Ani is~ >.>