Felicitations!
Today... I got BGC [avatar]! FOR FREE. Ahmahgash.
I'm totally a Neopets nerd ;o;
Gaia has so LITTLE influence on me now.
...I just remembered what I was supposed to say the previous post!
-pokes post below-
Ani's magikal skillz worked after allllll. -gives a penguin-sized [chocolate] cookie-
I was going to write a Neopets vs. Gaia essay.
But I failed.
Of course I did.
Because I never wrote it in the first place. Yep.
(Neopets > Gaia on goals)
(Gaia > Neopets on freedom)
Today, I chatted a lot. Online.
And a lot and a lot. All to get lent BGC.
I'm getting lent Huggy next week.
*meaninglessneopetsbabbleofdoom*
Doom always reminds me of a HUGEDUSTSTORM.
DOOM=POOF!
And Meepitsofdoom... therefore, they POOF.
With such cliche A to the Z to the N skillz.
Aight... I'll just get back to the lending board.
*chatchatchat*
*chatchatchat*
*chatchatchat*
Wish I could chat that much in real life though. xP
Chatting helped me learn the word "Felicitations" and add it to my nearly non-existent dictionary.
Felicitations!
Felicitations!
Felicitations!
What? It could be important in S to the A to the T!
My birthday is in five days. -sings along- -terribly, of course-
*throws glowing jelly at a collector*
edit: i realized that today is *the* day. may all of the people who perished during the 9/11 attack rest in peace. ♥

4 comments:
gasp ur bday
i must give u gifts
*on neo lolll*
WUT
U GOT LENT
FOR
FREE?
U
FRIGGIN
SUCK
*CRY*
ToT
we be neonerds =]]
of course xDD
-high five-
fyi, I do NOT suck D:
Haha Neopets x]
I haven't been on that site since...
Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
YAY MY MAGIC IS PRO IS IT NOT?
YES IT IS.
T.T can it be FAIRTRADE chocolateeee
pleeeeaaseeeeeeeee?
*falls over*
Gaia and Neopetsss...
What's BGC?
And Huggy?
And MEEPITSOFDOOM [well I know what that is.]
ohhhhh *just realized what the spelling is*
A to the Z to the N...
AHAHAHA I GET ITTTT...
GOODNESS YOUR BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!!!
ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGG
LOVELY!
Whaddya want for it??
BGC = Grarrl Bony Club.
Gets you the avatar! *o*
It's worth around 25m T^T
IDK WHAT I WANT FOR MY BDAY -sniff-
Sure, fairtrade xD
Post a Comment