Friday, September 19, 2008

@_@

Mile run today was painful (four laps). 11:11, make-a-wish!
Especially since the track seems to be so much bigger than the middle school one.
And especially since I had a horrible headache in the middle of the run.

At least it wasn't as bad as some headaches I had when I was in elementary.
Or that number 1 horrible headache from watching too much TV, which also made my eyes so dizzy and unfocused and uncontrolled. I had to go to the hospital that day.

Yep.

In the next class, I was so tired and dizzy that I felt so sleepy.

Zzz.

There's not many water fountains at school. So far, I've discovered only TWO sets!

Yes, I know right?

I'm constantly thirsty. I WANT JUICE. I WANT WATER.

Gawsh x.x

On a brighter note, my lab pet magically transformed in front of my eyes into a... GREEN LUTARI!

I want a Krawk. Or a Draik. Rawr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LUTARI.
*EATS YOU*


eh, bring a water bottle? =]