Saturday, June 21, 2008

walking

ewwww i dont want to walkkkkkk
i've walked a LOT yesterday+today
wth
i went to seattle yesterdayyy with my sister+her friends
it was pretty cool but
IT WAS HOTTT
and i walked a lot and took a LOT of buses
yesterday+today
wahh x.x
and we also "shopped" during the seattle trip
i did not want to go shopping
I HATE CLOTHES SHOPPING D:
so i just sat on some random bench
and read some books they had at some stores
or just went to sleeeep~
ack i took a lot of buses x.x
x.x a lottttt. a loottttttttt. no thats not loot okay.
but yesterday and today i went to interlake!
i met the chinese teacher. HE LOOKED SO YOUNG!
and my sister's all like "most teachers @ interlake are young"
yay. but i guess they'll pwn the students in volleyball o.o
i pity those volleyball team or something. lah~
at pike market, i got a CHERRY honey straw.
it was delicious. actually it wasnt because it was CHERRY-FLAVORED
you know, the flavor that is most often used and overused in medicine?
well it was extremely sticky x.x cuz its honeyyy
oh and i got a peppermint ice cream [single scoop] at Dick's
i did not know it was actually pink+green+white color or something like that.
i also got a sandwich that had bacon+lettuce[a lot actually]+tomato+cheese
it was delishious :*
i went to some seattle park o.o it was alrighttt
but holy cow
buses
x.x
today i went to robinswood high/middle school
i did not actually enter the school but
i had to go take a bus w/ my sister [on mom's orders]
so i would know how to get to robinswood
and to home from here!
but.
IT TOOK A LOT OF WALKING
AND PATIENCE/WAITING FOR THE BUS TO ARRIVE
aghghhhhghhh
on the way home we stopped near the Umajimaya store -.-
instead of the CROSSROADS
because my sister wanted to go to interlake
to sign us up for some community service @ interlake's AP institute
apparently, i'll be working 7am-4pm on monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday next week
that's a lot of hours... -adds-
7 hours per day x four days = 28
28 hours of community service =o
but thats still far from the total needed for high school graduation x.x
and ahmg
WORKKKK x.xxxx
i want to play on the internet/computer loll but i guess i'll have to -cough-
"frolick with butterflies"
yeah o.o'
and thus, THIS IS WHY I HATE WALKING.
a lot.
all over the place.

oh and i dreamt that there was sailor moon/jupiter/mars/etc. except in black+gold/yellow+white uniforms. O.O they were fighting some aliens as usual and i remember seeing jessica+coral holding up their one-dollar-bills to the evil to be spared the torture/murder xD some bribe... i called Tala with a uber-powerful crystal and it was actually one of the aliens' names -.- so i called Tarla instead and a sailor swerved around and was in some dramatic pose. wow all of this is LIVE-ACTION b/c its actually based on the live-action sailor moon movie[s]? o.o they were wearing black leggings by the way.





















how was the 24 hour relay? i didn't go ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT A HONEY STICK =99
walking is ok.
but if its a lot then xox'
how many community service hours do we need to graduate?

Otter said...

Hi Jazzy!
The 24 hour relay was....tiring
The weather alternated between being really cold and really warm so that you would be covered in sweat (ew) after WALKING a lap...but it was still fun
cuz you only ran once every 2.5 hours =DDDD
I am sorry for your sad bus riding incident
I hope you feel better soon -pat pat-

Silver Cat said...

it was fun, but I'm in PAIN xD

HONEY STRAWS ARE GOOD 8]]]

jazz~ said...

Oh, that sounds nice (not really) xD But at least you guys got to see each other!

I dunno, maybe at least 40 hours? 48? I forgot @_@

I fail at math. It's actually 8-9 hours each day of community service and I have to work on Friday too so it'll be 40-45 hours of community service... meaning that I'll have already met the requirements? o.o

Also, I saw some PRISMies but didn't say hi to them because I didn't know them. /shrug

I think I'm the only freshman who's volunteering D:

Silver Cat said...

oh, and check my blog again
you are on it now
=]