Sunday, June 29, 2008

strawberry __

fill out the blank ;D

ololol.

i saw Matt Hasselback at the festival :D

in case you didnt know, he's the quarterback for the Seahawks.

but i don't care about football so i passed by.

didn't get his autograph or anything xD

he was wearing this Hasselback Foundation t-shirt and his showing up was sponsored by Qwest

people stood in a LONG line to be with him and

to throw a football with him (with pathetic attempts) at the hole in the poster or something

it was pretty cool :] too bad i didnt have my camera w/ me.

oh and i bought a strawberry lemonade with my two dollars ;D it's delishious

'cept that it needs some more cooling up.

ong, heatwave. e_e

-burn-

-boil-

-toasted!-

(i wanna go swimming.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrr :I
I lost 10 pounds just standing in the sun today at the TKD thingy. It was hooot. But I got a yummy italian soda at the end :D

Anonymous said...

i likes strawberries.

=9