It's been a while.
o-o;
I haven't been on Blogger for four days...
Whee! Rebuilding on Neopets has been slow... mostly because Mom drags me away from the computer a lot.
& NO MORE FINALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
<333>
But then again I have to take the Music History test.
T_T
Oh yeah.... do we have any finals on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday? ._.
Because I'm not sureeeeee.
La! Only three more days until graduation! DDD: -sighhhhhh-
AND THEN THERE SHALL BE NO MORE ONE DYNAMIC LEARNING ENVIRONMENT Dx
Omgah, I need to make/buy gifties for eighth graders, but I don't know .o.
So, instead, I'll CONFETTI THE YEARBOOKS. Stole the idea from Amanders x]
I made a poll. Vote if you're in seventh grade this year x3
Oh and one last thing...
MARAQUA FTW.

8 comments:
confetti?
lololol thaz funny.
GRAFFITI.
*phail*
XD
lol one dynamic learning environment.
when i first saw that i was like WTF?
....i should make a gift for jazzy.
xox
what animal would u like?
=D
I MEANT GRAFFITI DDDD<
*does not phail!*
I'll like a bunny please and thank you <3
okay dokay.
8D
HEYHEY U WROTE MARAQUA FTW IN MY YEARBOOK.
GIMME UR YRBOOK AGAIN D<
0=]
Oh no, a spazz attack! *watch out*
OMIGOSHIES CONGRATULATIONS ON THE AWARD I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE YOU YESSSSS~
'GRATZ JAZZYYYYYY
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE
YOU ARE VERYY INSPIRATIONAL
<3333333333
I'M SO HAPPYYYYY
=]]]]]
=DDDDDDDD
*boing*
=D
YAY.
SHENKUUUU FTW SHENKUU OWNS MARAQUA'S SOUL
0=]
*ttly /did not/ convert jermy to shenkuu*
0=]
yeh, we were sitting there guessing who were get the award....
"preston?"
"no, she said "she...""
"anita?"
"i dunno"
katie goes "jessie!"
rest of us go "OH YEH JESSIE 8DD"
fweee u have inspired us
to...
/not procrastinate?/
nah 0=D
/keep going no matter what!/
yeh!
xDDD
since when was Preston a she?
T___T it's nothing special.
we = losers.
Post a Comment