TOTC!
SPOILERALERTFORANYONEWHOHASNTREADTOTCYETX.X
"Little Lucie sat by her grandfather with her hands clasped through his arm: and he, in a tone not rising much above a whisper, began to tell her a story of a great and powerful fairy who had opened a prison-wall and let out a captive who had once done the fairy a service" (282).
Omggg
Omggg
Omggg
I have to say, this section of TOTC (A Tale of Two Cities), it has to be my favorite part of the book. Yup, I'm insane.
-head spins from too many surprises-
I'll write the paper tomorrow. Since, as the same person remembers (or should remember), I ranted about the book and the twists and unexpectedness to her.
-looks back on the convo window-
Apparently, I first explained the book and the not-so-current place I was at in reading... which happens to be the part when Mr. Darnay is ACQUITTED! and set FREE!
"At every vote (the jurymen voted aloud and individually), the populace set up a shout of applause. All the voices were in the prisoner's favour, and the President declared him free" (277).
♥Jazz [obsessed] says:
I'm insane :D
Fence-Chan <3! says:
...
Fence-Chan <3! says:
O_O yes you are.
♥Jazz [obsessed] says:
YOP YAY.
♥Jazz [obsessed] says:
...
♥Jazz [obsessed] says:
am i hyper? O_O
Fence-Chan <3! says:
yes
Fence-Chan <3! says:
YOP.
♥Jazz [obsessed] says:
WAH.
♥Jazz [obsessed] says:
I GOT HYPER ON HOMEWORK????
Andandand... Ah-meh-gee. I forgot what I was going to say next x_x
Meh. I'm officially INSANE. Deemed insane by Fence xD
Um. I should be back to reading TOTC :O -is on page 290-
Buh-bye!

2 comments:
NUUU
YOUR FAVORITE PART IS
WHEN
...
Well, did you read the whole book??
THE END IS THE BEST
EVER
<33333
OOOOH OKAH. ♥
Post a Comment