Generosity
huh. i needed ms word's help to spell that word ._. -fail-
i am too generous XD
especially on gaia.
that's it. ^^
[edit] my "R" on the keyboard fell off last night. it is annoying to stab it back into place. =_= *changes pw*
huh. i needed ms word's help to spell that word ._. -fail-
i am too generous XD
especially on gaia.
that's it. ^^
[edit] my "R" on the keyboard fell off last night. it is annoying to stab it back into place. =_= *changes pw*
by
jazz~
@
Friday, January 18, 2008
2 comments:
Generosity is good x]
Hey. Why areyou sooooo obsessed with Gaia? Wouldn't it be ,more wondaful to be outside FROLICKING and INHALING the SWEET scent of GORGEOUS flowers and feeling the SQUISHINESS of the MUD under your foot and IN BETWEEN your toes and CHASING butterflies and...
=DDDDD Guess where I've been xP
ROFL YEAH.
xDDD
I should do that.
but.
I'm too lazy.
=ooo
you wereeee...
in Skagit! =D
haha.
as for Gaia thing...
earning gold = hard
wishlist items = expensive
time on gaia = more than outside
.`. i am obsessed with Gaia =o
Post a Comment