Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tests

I finally got 10k on Gaia =D
*must save more and more and never spend x.x*
Grarrrr.
Donate? x]

Miley =/= lez. Girl needs her privacy. Hey, we all need our privacy D< She's definitely not pregnant. Gawsh. So many rumors. and this is the old rumor =P

I mustttt stoppp procrastinatinggg. I can live without Blogger and FFN, but Gaia? I ditched Neopets. =[ I must remind thyself to send a Vday card to mah friend. She's not on, oh WOE.

Must. Study. For. DA TESTS!!!

More importantly, the TOTC essay test x[

I need some sample essay questions! Provide? x]

+To what extent can Charles Darnay control his destiny? <-- very hard-to-answer question x.x
+Something about the oppression of the French poor. ><
+How does Sydney Carton change? <-- easy question =]
+In what ways is Sydney Carton a more complex character than Charles Darnay? <-- very hard-to-answer question x.x *can only think of his highly emphasized character development, maybe compare Carton with Darnay?*
+What's the theme of the book? <-- theme = love? what? x.x

And for the Constitution test, so far I have studied:

+Qualifications to become a Senator and House of Representative. Dono all of the qualifications to become a President x.x
+Senator's Prez = U.S. Vice Prez
+Types of Opinions in the Supreme Court
__Majority Opinion
__Concurring Opinion
__Dissenting Opinion
+John Jay was the first U.S. Justice in 1787? x]
+How criminal cases are different from civil cases
__in terms of crime
__in terms of punishments
__in terms of how the case is bought to the court
+First article = Legislative Branch
+Second article = Executive Branch
+Third article = Judicial Branch
+HoRs (house of representatives) are elected every 2 years
+Senators are elected every 6 years, 2/3 are elected every 2 years, right?

Stuff I don't know o-o:

+What the heck is a "-insertpartyname- whip"??? ><
+How a bill becomes law. Gawd. D= Floor actions. The process! @_@
+Names of the important government people.
+Courts! which case goes to which court? ahmg.
+termiology. elastic clause. wtf?
+Amendments =o and a lot of articles.
+what articles are amended. wthhhh.

I shall bring my book to home next weekend! x]

omg i'm supposed to be doing homework so ttffffnnnn =pp

(the test could be moved to thursday. -hopes-)

(-needs a study partner-)

(-and study guides-)

4 comments:

jazz~ said...

It was a huge pain to have to re-format this post. T_T

Anonymous said...

D: Is it that hard to get 10k on Gaia? Money must go farther, no?

jazz~ said...

Yeah. It's really hard. Unless you have pwnful awesome vending skillz.

Da Penguin said...

X.X
Constitution test! Sucked in grade 6.
GOODLUCK EVERYONE
YOU'LL ALL NEED IT =]