ugh
So my sister woke me up at 8 even though I was supposed to wake up at 7 and walk "Elle" out at 7:30. Made me tired a bit just to walk "Elle" but at least I got up early! 0:]
The first chance I got I told my sister some Harry Potter spoilers... just because I felt like it XD That was when she came back from her wondrous trip, mhmm.
I'm signing into MSN because, now I'll definitely use the XP computer that has MSN downloaded, yays~
Mhmmm, I want to watch Avatar, but the premiere date is worth it becauseeeeee it's my birthday! :D Or close to it anyway. :cough:
I WILL SIGN INTO FFN AND FIND THIS STORY ABOUT ZODIAC KNIGHTS. I've forgetten about them D: It's about the fictional knights who get sucked into cereal boxes to go and overthrow Trix who has apparently overthrew and become a king of CEREALAND.
Or something like it. It was a long time ago (NOT in sixth grade). ~_~
Yup, kinda craaaaaaaaaaaaack. XDDD Eljay ABSOLUTELY ♥ crack. 0.o
Which reminds me. I'm kinda sick of blogger and how you have to arrange and... stuff like that. I closed blogger window when sister came in. -.- I'd like to have some options to protect my entries, control comments, etc. I sure as don't know xHTML or whatever it is. 0.o The following sites are the ones I've heard of that is like eljay.
LiveJournal, DeadJournal, InsaneJournal, GreatestJournal, LostJournal, etc.
What a lot of Journals. o.o
Most of the members are demographically in their 20s so... there might be some inappropiate content. .__.'
Yah. Ttyl,
Jay ^^

2 comments:
Boo. I have a livejournal! And a deadjournal. But I forgot the username. And the password. Wow. I fail at life.
Right now, I cannot figure out a livejournal cut to save my life. *flops about helplessly*
Whee! :O
Why DeadJournal? It looks... emo. o.o
I know how to do a LJ cut! even though I don't have a LJ o:
Post a Comment