0.o
I'm bored. 0.o
Right now I am addicted to 0.o. Hahaha... my emoticon addictions change x]
I was addicted to, say:
=]
T^T
x.x
x]]]
-.-
><
xP
the "-.-" got somewhat permanent o.0;
-can't think of any other emoticon that I got addicted to-
Niiiiiiiiiice.
-begins in third person-
so my day wasn't good... -.-
Would your day be good if you had to go to the clinic to get checked up by a doctor and a nurse and then have four shots- one for chicken pox, one to prevent the "liver inflation", and others I don't know.
Okay, I lied. I didn't type in third person -.- But I will type sometime... in this post. Deal with it =]
Jay woke up at 7:30am, meaning she had 8 hours of sleep. That is good. So Jay ate her breakfast, left dog responsibility to her sister, got the Harry Potter book [seven xP] with her, and left in a car with her mother. At the clinic, her weight was measured, her height was measured, her eyes ears throat were examined... then she had to take the visual exam. Jay failed of course because she hates eye exams. Her mom said that her eye[s] could not be corrected; now Jay wonders if she meant the right or left eye. Left eye has a scar from the virus. Jay would like to complain that it was a stupid virus that infected the left part of her... brain? Therefore, she cannot read from her left eye, whose sight is clearly better than her poor right eye. Jay can read the top couple rows of the eye exam sheet, but she can't read below them. Thus she sucks.
"Elle" bit her not once, but twice. Jay is unhappyish. -.- And she walked "Elle" on a stomach approximately five minutes after dinner. Jay understands why you shouldn't exercise until 30 minutes after dinner.
Jay was bored. Jay wants to talk to Fence-chan. Jay wants to talk to Amandii-chan. Jay is about to sneeze. Oooh, Jay already did it. Jay is annoying you all to death. Jay wonders if she has succeeded.
Oh and Jay has found a spelling error in Harry Potter 7! *le gasp!* Jay remembers she hasn't spoken French yet. So Jay will speak French... ish. Je ne comprends pas how people get crazy at Harry Potter things or something like that. Jay thinks she will get the emo blob kitty avatar back or she will get the new season 21 avatar up. Jay wants your opinion on that.
Jay does not want to go back to school- because Jay has not practiced something [cough] in forever since the school let out. Jay wants to practice it but she doesn't like playing it. Jay is in conflict. Besides, Jay has to take care of "Elle". "Elle" is too much of a responsibility.
Okay, Jay will stop talking in third person. But it is like a stone rolling rolling rolling rolly rolly and Jay or anyone can not stop it. Mkay, just kidding. Jay realizes she hasn't made an emoticon so she makes one. Like this-
x]]]
So. TA. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment