Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PLEASE READ THIS.

Wewt. My mom made me do hw, and at this rate, I'll get this summer reading homework finished by the end of this week. So far

it's just 3.75/5... in other words, I've finished 70% of the packet. Wewt. I finished pages 2, 3, 6, and half of page 5 and

1/4 of page 4. Yeah, an estimate I know XD So I'm taking this as good news, especially as there's only about a couple of

weeks until SCHOOL. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu D: I don't like skool. Reasons to not to like school:

  • No Lazy-Moi.

  • No going on computer 24/7 (xD)

  • No trying not to do my homework

  • New classes. (drama? ;__;)

  • New teachers.

  • More homework + projects

  • More presentations

  • More staying up late at night and not getting enough sleep

  • Last year of middle school for us

  • Last year to know each other

  • FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?? DDDX

  • Plus, I'll show off how lazy I was to even practice my instrument. I sucked in playing it.





  • Yea. I watched Heroes a couple nights ago and you know what? I liked the concept of the teevee show- I mean, people

    with supernatural powers like stopping time, going back in time, having a different persona, etc. But the cons? The bad thing

    is that it's geared towards the adult audience so there's gonna be smex and inappropriate stuff D: I guess that's the reason

    that a lot of LJers love that show xD




    Speaking of LJ, my sister was crossposting the news about boot camp on LJ, Facebook, etc. - as in everywhere. She's

    now at band camp wewt. ^^ It was about boot camps torturing and killing kids BOOT CAMP KILLS. and she was like,

    EVERYONE DESERVES TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON T___T. Yea. That's the typical LJ reaction o_o

    SO! Spreading news :D

    Yahoo!- [the most

    recent news article]


    ReasonOnline- [click for more info]

    LiveJournal- [personal account]

    ISACCORP- [isaccorp]

    -------> [place where shoiryu was held]
    -------> [program-related deaths]

    [A *Hindu child was forced to eat meat, then vomited.

    She was then forced to eat her own vomit.] <--Hindus don't eat meat. You knew that, didn't you?

    I read them... Boot camp's really harsh. Example: One teenager claimed that he was forced to eat VOMIT. D: I IMed Fence

    asking if it was better or worse than poo and she said WORSE DUH and I said YOU'D RATHER EAT POO THAN VOMIT DDD: and she was

    all o.o... it's the same... The boot camp is HARSH.HARSH.HARSH.

    Yea. -shuts up-

    Message needs to be spread :O

    -tries to shut up=

    -fails-

    Somehow this statement:

    There were a lot of head games played in the facility, especially where I was concerned. I was the oldest (and

    according to the drill instructors, the smartest) cadet, and they delighted in pointing out the latter to the other cadets,

    in that textbook attempt to turn them against me so that I would then rise against adversity and become an amazing military

    leader!


    ...reminded me of ENDER'S GAME. :O

    I was made leader of the other cadets, and while in charge of them my team was flawless. Our formations were

    perfect, our bunks clean and neat and tidy, and our manners perfect. We were so perfect that they began to wake us up in the

    middle of the night, at one and two am, to exercise until we were exhausted. I think they were trying to see if they could

    get us to crack. Half of my girls were promoted to the next stage of the program under my leadership, myself included. I

    think that was my first step towards succumbing to the brainwashing, honestly.


    Like I needed any more reminders about Ender's Game? :x

    See, brainwashing is a strange thing. When you're in a situation where there is no way to escape what's going on,

    eventually the people who are hurting you become the people you want to please. It's difficult to avoid. I consider myself an

    individual of strong mind and personality, but I fell under it, to be honest, and for the last month or so of my time in the

    program, I was effectively brainwashed. I lived and breathed the program even as I was exercised so hard I cracked a rib. I

    loved it as I watched them force a girl allergic to orange juice drink two glasses full. While they made a Hindu child eat

    meat, and then eat her own vomit. It was her own fault, after all. She should have known better. Nothing comes before the

    program.


    ****. I'm reminded too much of Ender's Game. >.<

    *blames teachers for that*

    Then again, I should be grateful that I read Ender's Game. O.O




    Fence and I had the gigglesnorting war :D I made her gigglesnort a lot at the library and then later on I said "I thought you were gonna take revenge on me :o" and she avenged herself by making me almost rofl xD

    Jay

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Wtf.

    1. BOOT CAMP IS CRUEL D: END OF STORY. I'd choose death over boot camp (maybeeee)
    2. Jay. I will win this war. Be prepared to gigglesnort to your enddddd.

    <3!,
    Fence

    jazz~ said...

    1. DUH XD
    2. Fence. You shall lose. Be prepared to hurt your chest from gigglesnorting.

    ^_^