Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter <3

Yuppers. ^^

I want Peeps. ;__;

*lacks Peeps*

Last night, I dreamt that it was MONDAY. And I was horrified because I'd forgotten to finish the Expansionism map >.<"

I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON IT.

/die.

By the way, the poll to the left was suggested by Fence-dear~

Ugh. I shall not procrastinate! -failfail-

I'm trying to get FQD on Neopets >:U

So far, I'm, what? 500k away~

MUST EARN RAWR :/

Actually~~ I need to earn more or find more ets items for collat. I got a Desert PetPet Paint Brush in a Random Event last night while NQing <333

Worth about 220k, I think? ._.'

Lah... I should be doing homework right nowww. And reading extra-credit... and studying for math quiz............

. . .

I fail already. -flail-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur kidding me
i had the same dream
*dies*
we be failures
Dx

Da Penguin said...

*prod* there...is no poll to the right o_o

holay cowwww how does you has time for that? *starestare*

And peeps are beautiful.

jazz~ said...

xDD I fixed that.

...MAGIC >:O