Monday, March 10, 2008

CANDY~~~

GUESS WHAT

I'M HYPER

YAYYYY

BUT IT'S WEARING OFF =.=

I AM PROCRASTINATING HOW FUNFUL OH NOE IS NOT FUNFUL BUT ANYWAY

YAYYYY I AM SOO RICH RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH I'M SANE

I LIKE POKEMON MANGA

IT IS SOOO AWSM

YOU SHOULD READ IT

POKEMON ACTUALLY DIE

AND TEAM ROCKET IS EVEN MORE EVILLLL

THAN IN THE ANIME

GOSH

ANIME SUCKS SOO MUCH

EXCEPT FOR OLD SCHOOL WHICH IS SOO AWSM

YAYYY

GAIA

IS

MY

CANDYYY

FORR NOWWW 8DDDDD

I MET A OLD FRIEND OF MINE

WHILE I WAS FISHINGGGG

YEAHHH SHE CHANGED HER NAMEEE AND SWITCHED ACCOUNTS

OMG WHAT A COINCIDENCE X_X

*SIPS APPLE JUICE*

I'm not hyper now -sigh-

but it was fun while it lasted.

I will wait for the Cloud price to rise >_<

I am rich on Gaia -nods- But not as rich as *cough* SOME-ONE~

DDDDDDD:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pokemon...
die?
D:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH
DYING POKEYMANZ?!?!?!
T____T

Yeah actually I heard the manga was pretty violent lol. Like "STAB RIP STAB BLOOD GORE" violent. o.o

jazz~ said...

...
yes.
which is why i like it sooo much =D
imo pokemon in the anime are IMMORTAL.
they NEVER EVER die
which is soooo annoying x.x

Anonymous said...

LOLOL
they don't die in the games either D: