day 2
On the second day of Christmas,---
my true love sent to me
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
hiii =D
the social was mehh.
ty katie for being ohsohelpful && nice today ^^
tmr, i will go XMAS SHOPPING :D
soooo
COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT
ORELSEIWILLINVOKETERRIBLEDEATHUPONYOU.
actually, i'll probably not get you items you want =[
but it helps to know what you wannnnnt =D
EXCEPTIONS!
NO MONEY. DON'T ASK FOR IT =.=
[maybe for Chinese New Year xD]
hmmm. stuff you want can be irl [in real life]
or on internet. [like gaia =D]
^-^ yuuup.

3 comments:
omgness since I dun want you to
"INVOKETERRIBLEDEATHUPON[ME]"
I will tell you
That I want
...
A piece of candy. =]]]]
[by the way, what do YOUUU want??]
Oooh. =D
I want some [Asian] stationary, origami papers, gel pens, the PRETTY STUFF xP
Candy is always nice ^^
:O *duzna want to die*
I wants...something nice on Neo. =D *isa computer nerd*
And I will get you something nice on there too! 8D Since I'm not givin out presents irl.
Post a Comment