day 1
On the first day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.
---
I GOT A WINTER ROSE AND I WAS SO HAPPY
tis last night
crauh
=.=
blogger doesna save my post
anymore
x.x
-was forced to close this when sister came into room-
RAWRRRR
rawrarwr
okok
i'll be posting everyday from today on... at least for 12 DAYS =D
tonight is concert
and tmr is a partyyy
and maybe i'll go to the snowflake social =D
gragh. i have a concert in about a hourrrrrrr =.=
...or two. butttt x.x imma not PREPAREDDDDDD DD=
i suck. already. ^o^
f/t on tuesdayyy yay =D
just before the break =oo
heyyy i've been noticing that
WE HAVE LESS HW THAN USUAL THIS WEEK O.o
butbutthassaok. and i failed my math test today ^^"
je ne comprends pas that standard form stuff
(how to convert a quadratic equation into a standard form =.=)
club bell has a wii! =ooo
yush =D *went to sleep in CB*
maybe i will make a mule accoutn todayyy =o
but i need another email addr -.-'
and maybe i'll join a guild
*coughthehavencough*
a HP guild to be specific =o
on gaaaaa...ah.
carrot nose. i'm learning how to vend.
(i think?)
well i just buy low and sell HIGH woot.
so goal by the end of this weeeek
*participate moar in cyopets
*20k gold in gaia xP
*1.1mil in neopets
*10mil in subeta hehe.
*go to sleep at 11 or b4 x.x
ummm i think thats all for today! =D
laterrrr...
RAWR RAWR RAWR IT WAS SOO BAD THE CONCERT I MEAN
IT WAS SOOO AWFUL T___T
WE SUCKED.
WE DIDNT WORK TOGETHER
TAKE THE NUTCRACKER FOR EXAMPLE.
IT IS THE MOST DESPICABLE SONG. (FOR ME THAT IS)
AND I JUST PLAYED RANDOM NOTES
...NOT EXACTLY, I JUST TONGUED THE RANDOM NOTES
BECAUSE WE WERE GOING TOO FAST... FASTER THAN I COULD KEEP UP WITH
AND I COULD NOT TUNE MY STUPID 'STRUMENT.
RAWRRRAWRRAWRRRAWRRR
AND WE DID NOT PLAY `LIGHTLY` AS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO
LIKE CHORALE NUMBUH TWOOO
MAH TEACHER SAID THATTTTT
``That is so bad. Dx``
SOSO. I GUESS I'D BETTER DO BETTER... NEXT CONCERT?
I WILL PRACTICE EVERYDAYYYY
UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR
BECAUSE THE LAST CONCERT I'M GOING TO PLAY FOR IS.
JUNE CONCERT.
ANDAND
well. there was a funny mo' in the concert but it might not seem funny to ya xD
sososoooo~~~ my classmate is tying his shoess
then out of nowhere, a golden ring appearssssss =oo
it spins around and rolls on like a balll
except it's really not a golden ring
(it's a part of a... brass instrument? eh ^^;)
soso it catches five of us's attention and
S tries to get it by poking it with her 'strumenttt
(which is flute, fyi.)
and since the teacher was busy conducting the sixth grade band
well. that guy & S move their stands aside
and try to get that golden thing *o*
soso we weren't supposed to do that, right?
especially in the middle of a song xPP
then I see that thing and it turns out to be a round little disk that's SHINY GOLDEN.
I'm about to pass it on to E when my classmate says noo
and so I give it to himm,
then S and some ppl ask somewhere whose this disk belonged to
and apparently it belonged to a sax[?] player from the 7th grade band
(Symphonic Band)
haha. *halo*
my teacher compares my class to the seventh grade class
even though we're supposedly in the PRISM-level class v.v
-gasp-
yuuup v__v
I SVCKED TODAY. BUT I WILL DO BETTER =D

2 comments:
=ooooo
YAyy x]]
omg yesh there's a wii, it's very AWSM. =D
You get to go onna FIELD TRIP =.=
*sobsob* nottttt faairrrrr
-dies laughing-
It was a French horn mouth piece.
Chris Western's. xDD
-dies laughing-
I remember thattttt...
I thought you guys played fine. o.o
BUT
AT
CROSSROADS,
WE
WERE
YAY
=DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Post a Comment