Quizzy
I dun know how these spread. O-O
I'll post a quizzy later x]
Okay I'm backkkk =O
Quiz link is HERE =D
Have fun~
[edit] AJG;AFLKJG; OKAY. On the last question, ANSWER "A BUNNY"
Mebbe I should've just said "Jazzy" xP or "Jay~" but w/e. IT'S A TRICK QUESTION 8D
and I should've warned you that there are some trick questions in my quiz so BEWARE <3

6 comments:
xD I failed...
Nooooooooo you got 5/10! =D
That's great.
-clappaclaps-
Heh...I failed. 3/10
o.o lessee whut I cn do.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Nowwwwwwww
How would I know that you're in eighth grade?
x.x
I thought you were in seventh.
x.x
UGGLES
And then
I said you were Jay~
Not a bunny.
-___-
on what you do after school, I guessed
AND I GOT IT RIGHT
go me.
email me who you are?
ooo_OOO
[yes im infected by teh aliens too]
FWAHAHA xD
I love trick questions. -nodnod-
Nah. =) Best if you figure it out yourself.
Post a Comment