Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Filler Post

...I'm procrastinating.

Isn't that obvious?

O__o

Anyway I've decided to post every time I finish part of my homework. Yays =D

My family's gone for this "festival" so I'm aloneeeee ^^"

Stuff to do {because I like being organized =D):
~Do Vocab Packet.
~Do Vocab Sent.
~Redo EA Year 22 Ch. 4-6 (first question only) x__x Work on this until 12 or 12:30am
~Finish the setup for biology.??? [Will Do During Bus / Morning]
~Finish Peach Packet page 7b.
~Start on PP p. 7c - remember to solve ALL problems??? [Will Finish during Lunch]

Stuff to do if I have TIME:
~Redo EA Year 22
~Work on the narrative
~Practice my flute if I have TIME

=o I will strike them out when I'm done. This will be how I will do about prioritizing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gooddd jobb. x]

Ahaha... I didn't finish half of PP.pg. 7b. 0=/