Monday, June 11, 2007

Also.

Why are the Maraquans talking about Pokemon?!! -___-"

I have Pokemon Gold and Crystal and used to have the 2003 movie. Used to have the Unown card as well as the Entei one. And either Horsea or Seaking. ^^"

I'm sooooooooo behind the Pokemon new stuff though. I just hate the new shows. xP

-clicheness
-too many pokemon x.x
-WHEN DOES ASH STOP JOURNEYING??? -___-"
-more rarer and legendary pkmn
-Ash is becoming a Gary Stu. And I don't like Gary Stus.
-Tone down that annoying voice, mkay? -.-'
-no more plot per episode

Yeah, that's why I dun like Pkmn anymore. ^__^b

zzz
zzz
zzz
zzz
zzz

Jay you should go look at your letter and ACTUALLY DO YOUR STUPID< FRIGGIN" HW!

-_____________________________________________-

Luckily the RD is due WED. ;-;

[eta] OH!

I used to have a Pokemon board game and a few videos of the first few episodes of Pokemon (I had the one where Pikachu makes new friends w/ S, Ch, and B) ^-^

But I sollllllllddddddddddd themmmmmmm tooooooooo sommmmmmmeeeeeeee pplllll in like...
2003? yuuuuup. ;-;

They're probably worth more right now. -.-'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

POKEMON PWNS!!!!!! I have Silver, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, Ranger, Blue Mystery Dungeon, and Diamond.


You do know that Ash is voiced by a girl, right? And what is a Gary stu? And I don't think he ever WILL stop journeying. I wouldn't! Unless I got into a tragic accident involving a very pissed off Cranidos and died. :P

Anonymous said...

Lol slacking Maraquans.

jazz~ said...

Ash is voiced by a girl? O.o

Is that in the English dub?

"Unless I got into a tragic accident involving a very pissed off Cranidos and died. :P"

...*doesn't know what are Cranidos XD Pkmn?*

By falling off a cliff? Or when a wooden bridge breaks while you're walking? -___-"

Anonymous said...

Yeah Cranidos are in the newest generation. They is big T-rex thingies.

Yeah, in English dub. >< So dumb.

Nooo! I'm too smart to die falling off a cliff or a bridge! :P