hyper
I was hyper earlier. it went gone. :( but i'll post my hyperness later.
The following is from a NM I sent my friend. =_______=
HYPER HYPER YAYS
-le flounce LE FLOUNCE le flounce-
I think i took toom uch medicine fanf look a t me hw... matyh hw, i ts all gibberish but idc because it shoes how much heyper i am today its strange huh
I BOUNCED OVER LE LIVINEG ROOMYAT.
I think i have caffein. i dk but maybe i'm ont sugar high i ate creal a copule hours ago.

4 comments:
good job.
ANOTHER WHOOSHY THING
YAY
YAY
YAY
YAY
*tries to catch*
*pokes screen*
*computer blows up*
*fixes computer*
*tries to catch marquee thingy*
*fails*
*eats*
How DO you do that?
Uuuhhhh...
basically you put in < marquee > and end it off with < /marquee >.
if you want to be more precise or something you can change a direction. i.e., < marquee direction = "right" > I want soda. NOW. < / marquee >
easy, no? I'm sure there's some other marquee html that involves moving across a specific area but now I'm too lazy to look it up.
O.O
I'M GONNA TRY IT.
LOOKS COOL.
*POKES*
Hyper IS good for you.
Post a Comment