Friday, April 13, 2007

another meme~

huh just realized that today is Friday the 13th. what happens that day? O.o i've heard that you get bad luck but there're some others that tell me that it's good luck. So which is which?

i shall make another post later about today but for now...

ITS MEME TIME!

-
Comment on this entry and I'll respond with a letter of the alphabet. Once you have your letter list 10 things that you like, find interesting, or any other thoughts that start with that letter. Post them in your journal explaining why you like them, find them interesting or what you think about them and give out new letters to your commenters.
-

do you understand what it was talking about? :3

4 comments:

Da Penguin said...

Uhhh. No. I didn't. But gimme a letter anyway. Letters are cool. And it takes time.

Anonymous said...

I WANT A LETTER

jazz~ said...

k.

For Penguin... M.

For Justme... L.

Da Penguin said...

emmmmmm
Let's see.

Mmtsa
Meep
Mary had a little lamb
miscellaneous
misspelling stuff and getting away with it
Marquees!
Memes o.o
Meepits
Maraqua

Hmm...too lazy to post on bloggy. I already went through posting today x.x