Soooo...
Today is 09/10/09.
The day after the numerically important 09/09/09 and the day before the historically important 09/11/09 (technically 09/11/01). (by the way, how was the movie 9?)
Spanish is okay so far but I really do suck at talking with other people. At least I know some people; had to change my seats a couple times. One of the kids was talking to me. I understood like... about a half of what she was saying. I should really talk some more! *headdesk*
I miss the good old days of note-passing. It seems that everyone is texting with their phones. I suck at texting, and it is so expensive. Plus, I don't really text. Instant messaging is my technological forte. (I don't even use my e-mail unless for creating accounts on sites.)
Uhhh... what else. I remember being so terrified that I would fail IB art. I /still/ think that I might fail it. I'm relieved that we get to snowball throughout the year (even though in the end, the village at the bottom of the mountain will be destroyed) and that my work can be improved (seriously, there is SO much work that needs to be done like more focus on shading, anatomy [help. me.], proportion, perspective, etc.). Apparently, wikipedia and deviantART (first time I heard someone say it in real life) are banned from IB. :|
imps and monsters ♥
Physics and school suck.

No comments:
Post a Comment