Monday, February 16, 2009

OBSERVE.





:0 Yeah. Freaky, isn't it? (My friend showed it to me yesterday.)

Anyway. I am appalled by Stephenie's suggestion that there will be a "Rob Effect" for the Breaking Dawn book. Gawsh. :| I won't come to love it, that's for sure. Mhmm.

Her website seems so empty now. Ho hum.

By the way, Subeta had a couple rollbacks. Which is just so sad.

But hey, they had the BEST Valentines Event. Ever ever ever. -nods-

I really really really feel like doing art commissions but -

I am too darn lazy 8c

Alsoalso. I really need to make icons. Icons icons icons :D

HOWEVER THE LACK OF PHOTOSHOP SADDENS ME :(

I forgot to mention that.

i. suck. at. poems.

I may be good at writing stories but that doesn't mean I'm also good at writing poems.

I HATE POEMS.

except haiku. because I actually know how to do haiku -PROUD- |3

Haiku don't make sense
But they are better than poems
Refrigerator

Gawsh. Poems. Are. Bothersome. 8|

JA;LDKJF;AKLSJDF;KLAJGKBANMAIPERUHABAI.

5 comments:

Dibsy said...

omg i saw that one before but instead of bush it was mccain... ^^^

Amanda said...

o______O
that's very creepy.

Amanda said...

BTW, HIIIIIII! :D

Anonymous said...

omg thats creepy. o.o''

jazz~ said...

Hi Amandii! :D

You guys said the same thing XD