Some rant.
komi naoshi
I AM MAD AT THE ENDING OF DOUBLE ARTS -- SO ABRUPT. :KLow ratings.
What the -
Sheesh, and for once the battles didn't draaaaaaaaag.
Like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.
Aaaand they had not much talk in fights.
The fighting style the two guys develop is very unique!
HOLD HANDS.
It's not even romantic, more like battle style which is very intriguing.
Gah. I hope that mangaka (Komi Naoshi) continues that manga.
Even though it's "completed." T^T
Twenty. Three. Chapters.
Shounen Jump is pretty dang mean to the mangakas. Except the really popular ones, y'know?
I've decided that I don't want to be a published mangaka.
I'll like to illustrate some parts of the novels!
And I'll like to publish some writing one day!
But alas... not many high-paying jobs.
Also, I read some criticism of Bakuman and to be honest, I've changed the way I viewed that manga by the same creators of Death Note.

No comments:
Post a Comment