Saturday, May 3, 2008

TIME

omg that magazine is amazing.

sometimes :D

it has some info on some internet phenomenons

like this website that contains garfield strips, only WITHOUT garfield. it makes don look like an insane maniac who needs professional help xD

and wowwww.

Tina Fey is such an awesome geek. I like her ads :]

EW AT MILEY IN TIME'S TOP 100

But that's alright 'cause I really respect her, I really do. It's a load for her to carry when millions of fans just absolutely ADORE you~ I just can't stand the Miley/HM craziness x_x''

OMG ORSON SCOTT CARD TOTALLY CALLED STEPHENIE MEYER. like totallyyyy. o.o [as one of the top 100]

THERE'S NO JKR IN THIS TOP 100 HAHAHAHA well I do feel sorry but I think you already have about so much WORLD's attention xP isn't that enough for you?

NOW I AM READING THIS ARTICLE CALLED "FUN WITH PHOTOSHOP"

step one: google "you suck at photoshop"

ok done. /googled!

i watched first episode. it was special o.o

E(G + Y + 4W) x N
-------------------
F


R = (N / 2 + G + FT + TMZ) x C

Seriously, how do mathematicians get time to think up insane formulas? I'll die o_O

I'm done being hyper. As you can already tell -.-

[eta] BTW ID_ENTITY/YUREKA NEEDS TO BE SCANLATED PL0X.

THANK YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh that was an interesting equation
*dies laughing*

Anonymous said...

WTF
MILEY CYRUS IS IN THE TOP 100?!?!?!
DAMN YOU TIME
D8<