o_Owhatre you staring at?
um, jaythis is kind ofembarrasingbut what's ur real name?do i kno you?
whut.-.-*tempts you*
oh and the anonymous was me. x3
You should find out yourself. ^_^NOT FROM FRIENDS WHO TELL MY ID TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.*glares at "Penguin"*
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!I NEVER TOLD ANYONE.*sulks in corner*Rawr.I'm staring at...you.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay *is not insane*
...penguin, you said you told Auzin. Cuz, how was Auzin s'pposed to know who I am? T^T
Ani will tell me won't you? =]
T.Ti'm too lazy to find outtell me...pleasexD
JAAAAAAAZZZZ.-huggles- TWASRANDOMNO?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
um, jay
this is kind of
embarrasing
but what's ur
real name?
do i kno you?
whut.
-.-
*tempts you*
oh and the anonymous was me. x3
You should find out yourself. ^_^
NOT FROM FRIENDS WHO TELL MY ID TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.
*glares at "Penguin"*
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
I NEVER TOLD ANYONE.
*sulks in corner*
Rawr.
I'm staring at...
you.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay *is not insane*
...penguin, you said you told Auzin. Cuz, how was Auzin s'pposed to know who I am? T^T
Ani will tell me won't you? =]
T.T
i'm too lazy to find out
tell me...please
xD
JAAAAAAAZZZZ.
-huggles-
TWASRANDOMNO?
Post a Comment