Tuesday, May 15, 2007

lo

tis 1:15 ammmm x.x

just wanted to come by to tell you that my fortune reader said:

Curren will be my future bf.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meh: NO.

I blame his ex-gf.

[and the other options? Little Andrew, Rohan, Daniel W, Daniel G, and some other ppl i don't remember -.-']

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wadda heck

who's joo?

min joo?

why do ya wanna tell her?

does she comment?

hey, mj if you're reading this, it's not meant in a bad way, k?

><

haha

how many times have I said stuff like dis?

too bad

wow this is a long/weirdish comment

Da Penguin said...

o_________o
not much of a choice.
*pats on head*

jazz~ said...

uh, no not Min Joo.

joo=you. sry. -__-;

JustMe said...

o.o

im joo?

okies.

jazz~ said...

...NO.

>_<"

I wasn't talking about you.

Da Penguin said...

joo is "you" in computer speak.

jazz~ said...

TY. ^^