Wednesday, March 28, 2007

meme time!

Just to give you an example of a meme, here it is.

-
Comment and I'll give you a letter; then, list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. After, post this in your journal, and give out some letters of your own.
-

NOW I BE BORED. ENTERTAIN ME. :D

6 comments:

Da Penguin said...

Yay
GIMME A LETTER
*stares*

jazz~ said...

h

[plz don't kill me. ;_;]

Da Penguin said...

H....
BUT PENGUINS DON'T START WITH H!!!!
H...
H...
Hermit crabs??
h.........
HONEY
Honey is good...
it's sweet and yummy and I like it.
HERSHEYS! even though it's chocolate.
H...HOMEWORK MACHINES. Yes. They do your HW for you.
Help. Help is good. Especially for HW.
Hegemony!!! IMAGINE IF THE WORLD WAS RULED BY DA PENGUIN...
Heffalumps. Those are cool.
HHHHHHHH
HAAAEEEEEIIIIIOOOOUUUUU
Hope! Hope is good.
HI
HIHIHIHI
yay. I WIN!

jazz~ said...

Hermit crabs, honey, hersheys, homework machines, help, hegemony, heffalumps, *gibberish*, hope, hi...

*counts*

10~ :D

Anonymous said...

MY TURN

jazz~ said...

hmmm...

M?